Sunday, June 14, 2009

WRECK THIS JOURNAL- WEEK 2

HERE IS WHEN THIS JOURNAL EXPERIENCE GETS SPOOKY!!!

I took the word RAMDOM very seriuosly. I got a pile of newspapers and with the lights off, before going to bed, I cut this newspaper page. Still in the dark, I folded it and put it in my journal. To my surprise, on the next day, I opened my journal and started reading the article.
Judge for yourself!!! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!









I also collected mailing stamps... movies, magazine subscription, school...



I have been watching other blogs and OMG, they are really wrecking those journals. I guess that I am still putting away those messy pages. Next week I will take a 360 turn and get wrecking, even if that means asking for help!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fabulous that you cut out a page in the newspaper (in the dark, nonetheless) that resonated so well with the journey you are on with Wreck That Journal. I love it!

Danette said...

I find it delightful that what you call "baby steps" are things like setting fire to your journal, which I have been putting off :)

You are well on your Wrecking way my friend! And it looks like fun.

Jamie Ridler said...

OMGoodness that newspaper page is awesome! It's so cool when synchronicities like that show up.
You must be in just the right place at just the right time. Very cool!

Sara said...

Your doing a great job wrecking the journal. Love the newspaper cut out. Looking forward to seeing more of the wreckage. :)

l said...

great start! how interesting that connection with the newspaper!

www.judipatootie.blogspot.com said...

That's realy quite a coincidence!! anxious to hear more