Sunday, June 7, 2009

True North - Serendipity & Synchronicity

I am so excited!! When I thought that my serendipity moment was never going to come there it was...
Without any inspiration or desire I opened the AB I am using for this journaling experience and I read this tittle "search for a new home"...
I had my ah-ha moment, all I needed to do was stop searching and READ-SEE what it was in front of my eyes and I wasn't seeing.
I only need what I already have: SEE-TOUCH-SMELL-HEAR- TASTE
This is my take of the serendipity compass project which will help me go back to the basics...

www.truenortharts.com
I FOUND WAS A WASN'T LOOKING FOR!!!

5 comments:

Kathryn Costa said...

How wonderful. So often what we are looking for is right in front of us. Those a-ha moments feel so good!

Thanks for playing.

{soul hugs}
Kathryn, Collage Diva

Anonymous said...

Hi
Love the slots with the pull-out tabs.

Janet B Townsville

morningDove said...

how awesome "new home" was showing. love it. i love your flourishes and how you carried them on to your squares inserted in slots.

Laura Kay said...

very creative! I like it!

Mescrap said...

A-ha, i love the pull up tabs :)